12. Yiruma: River Flows In You
I love piano! Yiruma is a genius!
11. To Zanarkand (Orchestra) From Final Fantasy X
Yes I’m a FF nerd. I love the score from FFX. Zanarkand is one of my favorite songs. Here is an orchestral version of it, since I love acoustics, orchestral and band music. Gives me chills when I hear the dynamics. ;D The piano is a given, but the oboe solo is beautiful. My fav. I want to be in an orchestra again. I want a gold flute.
10. Foster the People: Pumped up Kicks
I keep hearing this song on the radio over and over again. Fun song!
9. Mumford and Sons: Little Lion Man
8. Example: Kickstars (Bar 9 Remix)
Better than the original! Just reminds me of bad relationships you know is bad for you but you can’t kick.
7. Death Cab for Cuties: Someday You Will Be Loved
This video is simple, but reminds me that we get our hearts broken over and over again, but we’ll get over it.
6. Adele: Rolling in the Deep
Her voice is like an ANGEL!
5. Florence + the Machine: Cosmic Love
I love her deep voice. And her hair is dope too!
4. Zero 7: In the Waiting Line
Listen to this on Pandora.
3. Blue Foundation: Eyes on Fire
One of my favorite songs ALL TIME!
2. Edward Maya + Vika Jigulina: This is My Life
I heard this at the club the other night and can’t stop listening to it. THis is my jam!
1. Enigma: I Love You, I’ll Kill You
Yeah I know it’s an old song, but it’s one of my favorite songs to get sexy to and lately I’ve been listening to it. I’m listening to it right now while I write this blog entry.