I made banana bread last week and it was the bomb!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- I added 1 small package of walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack,
Nutritional Information (without walnuts)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Total Carbs: 34.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 3.8g