Visalus seems to be the choice of the online social world, both alike young and elderly, love their cake battered, affordable shakes and $99 add on Vi-Pak vitamin supplement monthly packs. Nuskin is a little pricier, favored more by an elderly demographic due to the anti-aging nature of the product and the target market of advertising to the baby boomer market. With the LifePak Nano retailing at $152 and wholesaling for distributors and loyal customers for $122, Visalus Vi-Pak seems the more affordable popular product.
- I had been on the Shakes (2 a day) and Vi-Pak for the 90 day challenge.
- 2 months into the 90 day challenge, I scanned with the Biophotonic Nu Skin scanner. What does this scanner do? It measures your carotenoid skin score and antioxidant levels. Being that Vi-Pak is super charged with antioxidants I was so excited to see my score improve.
- May: My score was 35,000. That is smack in the middle of the yellow zone. (Most people scan in the low red and orange zone indicating their current supplement regiment is poor.)
- 30 days after the previous score I rescanned today with my daughter. He score was 35,000. Pretty good for a picky kid that never eats.
- My score: 29,000. I couldn’t believe it! My score had dropped 6,000 points!!!! I was not expecting that. I really believed that Visalus was a good product. But this proved it wrong. I am usually a healthy person, but this product is declining my health.
- FUN FACT: Artificial sweeteners like Sweet and Low (and the one in Visalus, and all the other meal nutrition shakes) are CANCER CAUSING AGENTS.
- FUN FACT 2: People who scan highest weren’t on meal replacement shakes. They grew organic product in their gardens and ate whole foods.
- FUN FACT 3: Everyone who is on Lifepak for 90 days see’s a spike in their score. People that have been on the product in the long term score in the blue, and not only see benefits of nutrition, but this is a core product for an ANTI AGING REGIMENT.
- FUN FACT 4: LifePak Nano is the only supplement endorsed by the Olympics.
- ANOTHER FUN FACT 5: LifePak Nano is more “bio available.” What does that mean? That the technology of the molecules are “encapsulated” so that more of the product can be absorbed by your intestinal wall.
And the verdict is… LifePak Nano is better. You pay for what you get.
If you don’t believe me… check back in 30 days when I rescan again and I’ll PROVE IT.
I use to be a visalus distributor. You can order Vi Pak at iheart90daychallenge.com if you are interested.
or you can buy lifepak at iheartnuskin.com
I hope you make the rights choice. (;